Sunday, December 12, 2010

VIDEO DJ / 2 rooms, 7 screens, 2 sound systems - ROCKIN'

This party was arranged through one of my entertainment booking agencies that uses me a lot, for his and his clients privacy I won't mention their names but if I printed their names you'd instantly know who they are, both very big / high tech companies here in San Diego. This party was jumpin' from the very beginning. 650+ people in 2 rooms at the Hardrock Hotel in San Diego for this year-end holiday party. The agent brought in a great light show as well as an AV production company to handle the (2) big 12' x 15' screens in the Legends Ballroom to go with my 4 speaker system and (2) flatscreens near the dancefloor. AV then ran video and audio signal to The Edge ballroom across the foyer where there were (3)50" screens and a 4 speaker EAW sound system.
No Videos during dinner but once I started playing dance music videos after dinner the dancefloor in the main room filled up immediately, my style of video DJ'ing keeps me very active and involved so although I didn't have a chance to go look in the other room, I'm told that the dancefloor was packed over there too.

Go to www.sandiegovideodj.com for more info.

No comments: