Monday, February 20, 2012

Sorry for the lack of Recent updates!

I'm sorry to report that my cool little video camera that allowed me to give you a quick glimpse of those parties is no longer with us. I don't know if i misplaced it or if someone decided they liked it more than I do.

For now I guess we'll have to settle for good old fashioned Text updates and blogposts...how boring. I'll try to link youtube clips to some of the bigger events if I can find them online.

Here are a couple to get you going


San Diego Block Party: Early January I Video DJ'd for 2500 people from the Special Event Industry. I find that more and more, when its time to impress those that are usually behind the scenes and in-the-know like this group was, I get the call quite often for Video DJ because it's just so amazing. My video library is over 18,000 now and it covers to name a few: Frank Sinatra, Temptations, James Brown, Bee Gees, Madonna, Michael Jackson and of course all of today hits. This event was incredible, 4 City blocks with Food, Audio and Video Throughout.





The guys from Innovative Presentations did a great job placing 12 video screens around the 4 block area including the 12 foot screen behind me and a 15 ft screen on a rooftop on 5th avenue. I played for about 90 minutes and had the place jumping until I passed it off for the main stage and Recording Group - Kool & the Gang took the main stage.

This video isn't of me but someone else caught a little of Kool & the Gang on stage

No comments: