Monday, November 9, 2009

Video DJ at Anthology on Halloween

My Radio on air alter ego, Dr Boogie (TM) from Magic 92.5 FM had me playing as the closing act after R&B Singer Teedra Moses. She's primarily an East Coast Artist, but she's got a long list of credits that you would recognize including song writing for Mary J Blige, Macy Gray and Support Rolls for R Kelly, Will Smith and No Doubt.

I was booked to play old school (like we play on Magic 92.5) videos and the crowd loved it. The best feature of my Video DJ performance still continues to be my wide variety of Videos or different music genres.

This party was fun but I have to admit, it was a new experience for me. Anthology is a Live music show club, not a dance club and consequently the audience comes to see a performance, that was the first time I have ever been "The Show" I'm usually called in to create the dance atmosphere of a party or Night Club.

No comments: