Monday, February 14, 2011

Loews Coronado Wedding DJ and Emcee

I love working at Loews in Coronado, I always notice that the staff there is amazing. Not just the Chef for making a great meal or the banquet captain for providing great meal service but also the every server and worker ever when I load equipment into the back service hallway. They all smile and say hello... you can't teach that! They genuinely love their jobs and it shows in everything the hotel does.
For this Wedding I provided music for the Ceremony, cocktail reception and the Dinner Reception which was a great party, as I normally do, I served as the DJ and the Emcee for this wedding. I really try to always provide the gentle guidance required by an effective Emcee with the fewest number of announcements. I just don't think I should be the focus of someones wedding. The Emcee should be there to help make the night better, not to take over the night.

No comments: