Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding & Uplights at the Santa Luz Club

The Santa Luz Club is a secluded club in the private community of Santa Luz, they have a tented pavilion in the back of the club that is really great. This wedding was a raging party. I provided 8 Amber LED uplights to give the tent some color. The grand entrance went flawlessly, dinner was perfect too, then when dancing started this group got to their feet and didn't stop. We danced for almost 3 hours that night to a really diverse set of music. I worked in some of their requests but reading the crowd was how I came up with most of the music for the night. Check out the video for a sample of the music.



At one point the tent had gotten a little hot and I noticed that 8-10 people had gone outside of the tent to dance out on the lawn under the stars. As long as they dance, that's why I'm there.

No comments: