Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Video Dj Wedding at the Prado

  About 200 people for this one, lots of them from the Jersey Area (as you can see by the Boss Video being played).  The Prado is one of my all time favorite locations.  Its classic look and elegance is 5 star quality and the staff from the Sales Team to the Banquet servers are on the ball and really impress me every time I'm there. 
  Video DJ is the same great DJ performance plus the visually engaging element that you get from a music video for each song as it plays.  My Video Library of 18,000 plus videos covers from the Rolling Stones to the Beatles and LMFAO to Katy Perry and everything in between.  Words don't do it justice, you have to see if live to really get the full effect of the energy I create as I DJ and mix live with music videos for Video DJ parties.

No comments: