Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Greek Wedding at The Grand Del Mar

  It's been a busy 3rd and 4th Quarter here at MMP.  December is shaping up to be a blockbuster holiday season for parties for us.  I wanted to take a quick minute to blog this wedding, its been so long since I posted I wanted to get something new up.  I have a lot more footage to post and parties to blog so stay tuned.

  This one was a great wedding from back in May at the Grand Del Mar.  Wedding designer Thomas Bui made the room look beautiful.  The bride and groom were super cool and just wanted to have some fun.  To make sure that the Greek culture and traditions weren't forgotten they had a band share time with me (The DJ)  I don't remember the bands name (Sorry guys!) but they were good and they play a weekly gig at one of the Greek restaurants here in town. I only took a couple of short clips of the DJ portion of the night but these guys were rockin!  The Greek music was  big hit at first and not as much later as you can see in the video but it was nice to have it integrated into the whole night.

No comments: