Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 Weddings, 1 set of Vendors

I had the pleasure of working 2 weddings over 2 weekends with Sean at Resolusean Photography and Laurie Spears at Wow Factor weddings. The first was at the Rancho Bernardo Inn for a family that I've done 4 weddings for, I almost feel like part of the family now. I provided uplighting and a Monogram (gobo) projected in light onto the dancefloor. The room really looked great. Uplighting is the hot trend in event decor, it's only a few hundred dollars and can transfer the entire room from average to amazing. The second was a Big Italian Wedding at the Marriott in Mission Valley with 280 guests that were just incredible.

Sean at Resolusean Photography was nice enough to send me some photos from each and even compiled a photo montage of them for me. If you're in need of a photographer, you should contact Sean even if only to get on his email list for his "Photo of the Month" he gets some amazing shots.

No comments: