Friday, July 22, 2011

Video DJ - Convention Final Night Party at the Ritz

This was the last night of the Convention for this group at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point. I played background music during dinner and then after dinner, some awards and a customized company video that they showed, I opened the dance floor and the party was on.
Since they had a 4 day convention in the same room, they already had the screens, sound system and all of the lighting installed in the room. It really looked great.

Dinner ran a little long so I really only had about an hour of dance music and videos so I really went after them quickly with the big homerun songs. They had asked me to keep the music a little more on the current side since their group was younger and kind of into the club scene.



to have your next party look like this:
Call 858-538-5740
of Log on www.mobilemusicplus.com

No comments: