Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby Bash & Frankie J Live at UCHS in San Diego

Today we provided sound for Baby Bash to play a concert for University City High School, the students there won the concert in a Z-90 contest. This is the 3rd show I've done with Bash and this time he brought Frankie J with him.


These guys are both pros, nothing like the egos and attitudes that I've encountered with some other big names. You can see that they are just happy to be there and doing what they love to do. Even though the show was only 29 minutes long, I think they actually played about 35. But then they both stayed and did meet & greet/Photo and Autographs for close to an hour.... C'mon who else does that? That's why Bash is one of my favorites to work with, Like I said, he's a pro.
Thank you to my team (Brad & Matt) that helped me pull off the show.



No comments: